Uniform and Appearance
Anker Valley children will be expected to wear full school uniform properly at all times of the school day. Our uniform is smart, practical and reflect the sense of belonging and pride that our Anker Valley pupils will think and feel about their school family.
Our uniform is:
- A red sweatshirt or cardigan (required) Anker Valley red sweatshirt or cardigan with logo (optional);
- White shirt/blouse (required);
- Red and silver striped tie (required);
- Grey culottes, pinafores, skirts, shorts or trousers (required summer / winter);
- Red and white checked summer dress (optional summer);
- Pale grey tights or white/ pale grey socks (required);
- Black school shoes- no logos (required).
Please note our expectation is that children will not wear trainers, boots, or coloured shoes.
Our PE Kit is:
- Plain black PE T-shirt (required) or Anker Valley black PE tshirt with logo (Optional);
- Black shorts - plain (required);
- Black PE footwear (trainers or plimsolls) suitable for both indoor activities and outdoor (required);
- Red PE bag- drawstring (required);
Please ensure all parts of school uniform are clearly labelled.
Jewellery is not accepted in school except one pair of small stud earrings which must be removed prior to PE lessons.
Hijab, hair ties or bands should be red or pale grey.
In the summer term, school dresses may be worn, however these must be red and white check.
We ask for no inappropriate hairstyles for either boys or girls (this includes tramlines, Mohicans, dyed hair etc) and request that long hair is tied back.
School Uniform Supplies
School uniform displaying the school logo (e.g. cardigans, jumpers, PE tops) can be purchased from SK Uniforms in Tamworth (07540 525003) by using the link below or visiting the shop at: 46 Chartwell, Riverside, Tamworth B79 7UG.
We also have a used uniform shop, from which items can be purchased for 50p each. Please contact the school office if you would like further details.